Thursday, September 4, 2014

Gorgeous sring Daffodils




I popped into my local fruit and veg shop this morning to replenish our health food supply and couldn't resist adding this stunning bunch of spring daffodils. My friendly greengrocer informed me they are called "bacon and eggs"! Simply stunning!

I thought I would also share a nifty little tip with you. Loving all things vintage I stumbled on these adorable little daisy earnings made of painted metal. I tried them on and quit frankly look rather silly so I have decided instead to adapt them as little brooches by simply screwing them onto the edge of my jumper. This way I can still enjoy wearing them just not in the location they where initially intended!

2 comments:

Rachaeldaisy said...

Those are beautiful daffodils, I love the way they are so ruffley. Your daisy earrings look wonderful as brooches, especially on the spring green jumper.

Crafted by Carly said...

Wow! Those daffodils are truly amazing!!!
Carly